Prices


Single rooms: from 26€ to 37€ (according to the season - please check).

Double rooms: from 42€ to 46€ (according to the season - please check).

Triple rooms: from 59€.



Cancellation policy

Dog Ley 27/2014 del 01/01/2015
Cancelling your reservation up to seven days before you check-in is free. If the cancellation is made seven to five days prior to the check-in you will be charged 25% of the total booking. If the cancellation is made four to two days prior to the check-in you will be charged 50% of the total booking. If the cancellation is made one day before your check-in you will be charged 75% of the total booking. If the cancellation is made on the day of your arrival you will be charged 95% of the total booking.
We reserve the right to check the validity of your credit card before your arrival.